PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day Eight of Doggie Training: Day off

Well, I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. We were pretty mellow here in Santa Rosa. As I mentioned yesterday Renelle was in the Kennels with Betsy her fellow puppy mate for the evening and during the day today Coralie joined her. Of course it was pouring rain most of the day and guess what she did. You guessed it all three of the girls played together in the down pour! I know Renelle had fun.

One of my classmates, Betty and I went to Easter Mass at St. Elizabeth Seton in Rohnert Park for the 8:30 Mass . The Church is only 7 years old and quite beautiful!. Of course the Pastor was Irish and spoke very quickly and the tone of his voice was out of Betty's hearing range, so she missed a lot.

We headed back to campus and a late breakfast with her daughter Anne. We chatted for awhile and then they went out to lunch with her other daughter you came up to see them. Myself in the mean time went to have a MUCH needed nap! It felt good! Of course I feel MUCH better.

I went to pick up Renelle at about 4:00 with Betsy's Human Companion. I have to stop here for just a moment. I am sure you are wondering of I missed Renelle at all while she was in the kennel, to be honest, it was a nice break, yet at the same time I would look at her crate and think how odd it was not to have her there. I wasn't lonely or heart broken that she wasn't there it was just odd.

Anyway, when Renelle came out with one of the trainers, she took one look at me and as she wagged her tail her whole body followed! She was so excited she started leaping up at me while wagging herself! She kept rubbing against me and trying to lick me. I was not expecting such enthusiasm! However, I am VERY delighted by it. So it was a good time apart. We each realized that we really like the other! Of course I do feed her.....

Anyway, the rest of our evening consisted of being fed, a grooming hour (for her not me, although I could use it as well!) and brushed her teeth, cleaned her ears, checked her paws....she looks good! In addition to the hanging out time....


See what I mean.

Peace!
C & R

No comments: