PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Doggy Shower!

The Guests: Amberlee, Amanda, Sarah, Don, Peggy and Jay (of course the party was at Jay's house!)

That is Leslie Jay's first guide dog in the back ground. She was a cutie!
Getting a message from my Prince. No we did not plan our out fits!

Who can get the cat! Bulls eye! right in the stomach! several times!

Pin the bone in the dogs mouth...I won!


The girls with their prizes (everyone won something!) They were little toy dogs. Amberlee's wouldn't stay on her had so she stuck it in her shirt!


All the gifts my wonderful friends got me and my puppy. A great way to start our journey together!

Thanks everyone!

Peace! C

No comments: