PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day three of Doggie Training:

Well, today we worked on correction and adding more commands (both verbally and signing). We worked all afternoon with 4 of the dogs.

3 of the dogs were the similar white with yellow one was a pure lab the other was a golden/lab mix, one of which was a pure lab male at 75 pounds! Very strong dog. One was black golden/lab mix and the sister of the black one yesterday. Today I really got to see the different personalities of the four. The smallest one (female, white/yellow, golden/lab mix) made me think of a regal presence. The next one (female, white/yellow, lab) pranced around. the black golden/lab was I guess lack of a better word, normal and then the male....well, he was definitely male.

The weather was crazy today. It started out sunny with clouds, and then around 10:30 the wind started to blow really hard and it got cold! Then all of a sudden it hailed for 10 minutes! It was coming down hard!

Tomorrow is the pre-match and I am looking forward to finding out my potential ears and friend.

Peace! C

2 comments: