PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day one of Doggy Training: Traveling

Well, I left Arcata around 12:45 (with a lot of praying!) and made it to Santa Rosa at about 5:00. As usual made a stop in Willits and then found Trader Joes!!!!!!! ( guess where my second home is!) in Santa Rosa before heading to the campus.

By the time I got to the campus I had a raging headache! So sorry no pictures. Of course I discovered that I forgot my shampoo, conditioner, soap, and advil! So after a quick Dorm meeting i ran over to Target. Sigh, I am usually sooo good at packing completely. Oh well.

Of course I am thrilled to have a wireless Internet connection, while I am here. I was worried I would be tied to the wall, but, it turned out perfectly for that!

This Team Training consists of about 4 for the hearing dog and 4 for the skilled companion dogs. We shall see how it goes tomorrow for the first day of classes.

My headache is a mild ache now, so I will get ready for bed and sleep the rest of it off.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

Peace! C

No comments: