PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I made it through the week....I think.....

Good evening my fine family and friends!

Well, I made it through the first week of classes. I am enjoying my classes on a whole.

However, I definitely am not fond of Math.....what sucks is I have to take these math course all over again! Argh! I have never used algebra in any form in over 9 years since I was forced to take it the first time, so what is the point?! No Arlene I don't want any cheese....(rolling the eyes).

Okay enough venting (which is what that is Arlene).

History 210 has a lot of work and I mean A LOT, but it will be good. Must...learn...how....to...research.... :-)

Everything else is just cool.

However I do miss LA.... my family, my parish (which sings normal songs and it is a real choir), the warm weather...it is warm right? Please tell me it is! RDA...oops did I say that?!

Happy Birthday Rick!

Okay! That is enough for now.

Peace!

No comments: