PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year! Belatedly.......:-)

Okay, so I'm a day late...I've been lazy and busy (if you can be both). Well, the car is packed (and I mean packed!) Thanks Dad! I couldn't do it without you.

Lets see...Car packed - check, Full tank of gas - check, car safety inspected - check, money for gas - check, cell phone charged - check, hum....I am certain I am missing something......I'll find out when I get to Arcata.

Anyway, New years eve was quite in our house. My younger sibling had some friends over, mom was sick, the rest of use played on our respective computers (and I worked on packing and cleaning at the same time....am I talented or what! - That is not a question Rob - it's a statement). Midnight hit we came out of our caves and wished each other a Happy New Year and then retreated back to our nice snuggly warm caves...(I'm surprised I stayed up until midnight, I'm usually asleep by then). New Years day was spent cleaning, packing, taking down the Christmas decorations, Mom stayed in bed and not one of us watched the Rose Parade.

Well, my year has started off busy and allergy filled, got to love those dust bunnies! I think it will continue to get interesting...

Here is a bit of wisdom:

Never mind what others do; do better than yourself, beat your own record from day to day, and you are a success.- William J. H. Boetcker

Peace!
C-

No comments: