PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Friday, January 12, 2007

Frozen! or close to it!

Hi all,

The last two nights have been down right FREEZING. Thursday and Friday morning I woke up to ice on my car! I'm not sure if some of you remember about 7 or so years ago in the South Bay we woke up to a thin layer of frost on our cars? Well, think of that plus your freezer (prior to self defrosting ones) and that is about it.

Not only that, but my apartment is on the ground floor and my bed is on the floor. Needless to say, I have been very cold at night. It has been better the last couple nights because I finally finished crocheting my blanket, so added another layer of warmth.

However, by mid afternoon it's pretty nice. I'm wearing my Lands End Squall Jacket and wearing a pair of my many mittens (thanks Darlene for your addition, they work great!) I'm nice and warm.

Well, I registered for classes today and so far I have the following:

MWF:
Elementary Algebra (Yuck! I have to retake it because it didn't transfer, what a waste of my time).
Jazz: An American Art Form (this will be cool, although I do think it is also an art form in France, this will satisfy my upper division ge).
Maybe Introduction to History (this is a mandatory class and I will find out on Wednesday if I can get in).

MW:
Computer Research in History (this is also mandatory and is a 3 week course starting February 12).

TTH:
Analyzing Mass Media Messages (this will satisfy an upper division general education requirement).
Ecological Change in North America (this will also satisfy an upper division ge).

So not to bad. Couple of fun classes and one not worth mentioning.

Peace!
C-

No comments: