PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hum.....No got nothing.

Hi!

Not much to say at the moment. I'm finding my way around Arcata. Meeting some really nice and interesting people. My classes are interesting still. I am starting to have quizzes now, which is helping me get my head around what the professors want.

My math class is taught by a student teacher and the class is fairly large, so they added another class at the same time to give students the option to have more one on one instruction, so I signed up for that section. It starts on Monday, so we shall see if that helps with my anxiety over this stupid class. Did I mention I hate math?

The weather is starting to get nicer, even at night! I am nice and snug in my bed with Hollywood blue sky's and glowing orange nights dancing in my head...j/k. I am snug and warm in bed and a bit cold when I first get out of bed, but not as bad as in the first two weeks I was here.

Well, I have lots of homework to do and I need to get a vacuum cleaner today.

Peace!
C-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daughter,

Unknown said...

Ooops,

I think I botched that last effort. For whatever reason the system recognized me as a GoogleMail user and I was surprised. I'm not a blogger here, but the system seems to know who I am.

I saw a comment from Monique Valenzuela (I think that was her name) a few days ago. Is that someone you worked with?

More later.
Dad