PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Friday, May 28, 2010

Renelle

My poor girl! She was playing with Jay chasing a squirrel (no not a real one!) and she just went nuts and started tearing around the apartment. Jay was standing in front of me so I did not see exactly what happened, but all of the sudden I heard this loud thud and I mean it was HARD. After that her energy deflated fast! She just walked in circles. I called her to me to check her out. No blood, or bumps or bruises, nor were her eyes glazes, as far as I can tell. Then she just laid down.

We called the vet and said as long as she is eating and drinking normally she should be fine, but keep an eye on her and bring her in tomorrow she is not doing anything normally.

We she was enthusiastically eating when we played Alert and when I gave her a CET Chew, so I think she is fine.

I thought she looked SOOO cute sleeping on a pillow so here are a couple of shots



Here she is sleeping and snoring....


(I'll try adding this video later.)

Peace!
C & R

No comments: