PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Monday, May 24, 2010

Renelle at the Arcata Marsh ~ 23 May 2010

We actually did three trips to the Marsh by this point. I just never got a picture of Renelle while we where there. So I finally took some! Each trip we took a different loop. In this loop we walked north with the Hauser Marsh on our Left past Klopp Lake and Mt. Trashmore.


Here the Allen marsh is in the background. Hum..what are these smells.



Here is Mt. Trashmore in the background.


This is Gearheart Marsh


Mt. Trashmore


Here Renelle is looking out at Allen Marsh from a viewing shack. She is SOOO cute! I love this picture of her.


Allen Marsh.

We continued our walk around Mt. Trashmore and headed back to the car. There are several more loops that we have not taken, so continue to check back and see what we have seen.

Peace!
C & R

No comments: