PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Monday, May 24, 2010

Renelle at Work

Renelle has been coming to work with me everyday and has been very helpful! However it can be VERY boring for her. So about once a week I try to give her a little treat that will occupy her for a little bit.


Here Renelle is enjoying a kong with peanut butter on the inside.



Of course most of the days at work has been awful weather, so the desire to go outside was only when toileting was necessary. However, when the weather is nice, she grunts until I take her out! So we head over to the Eureka Plaza to watch the water, pigeons and kids. Afterwards we walk around Old Town. She loves kids and pulls on the leash to get to them, and of course I think she is starving for friendship with other dogs and does the same thing. needless to say there is a lot of correction going on in these cases! At times I need to put on her gentle leader, which helps.


Here Renelle is being VERY good. We were sitting at the front desk while a school tour was going on (two classes of 25 students, rotated through). Here she is watching what is going on. This is a wonderful picture of her!


Another beautiful day in Humboldt!

Peace!
C & R

No comments: