PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

April Showers,...

bring May flowers....

Maybe.

I hope all is well with everyone. I registered for Fall already and got all the classes I wanted and needed. Lets see...

History 375A - US Foreign Relations 1789 - 1943
History 110 - U.S. History to 1877
(Hum...someone might think I actually like US History, they both full fill my US History requirement's.)

History 392 - French Revolution and Napoleon
(I wonder if there will be anything on Monaco in this? Doubt it. Full fills my European requirement...but I am excited about this one.)

Math 44 - Intermediate Algebra
(oooo my favorite!.. not!)

French 107 - French 3
(Way Cool!)
French 110-1 - Conversational French
(Maybe I will actually be able to speak French!)

19 Units...however, I am well on my way to graduating in Spring 09. Yea!!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Easter!

He has RISEN!!!

Peace! C-

No comments: