PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Break and the Leaky Mattress Saga...

Okay, I am in mourning for my beloved Eddie Bauer....I've tried the floor and the couch, neither successful. So I have broken down and bought a mattress. Sigh. There goes over a months rent. However, my back and neck will thank me in the long run. So perhaps not so bad.



Thank God it is Spring Break. It started off with me not knowing about Daylight Savings time and arrived at church shortly after Mass started! Not good a thing for the sacristan to arrive AFTER Mass starts. Oh well, everyone survived.

I'm not doing much just hanging out at home, working on a personal project and watching DVD's. Has anyone seen "Nothing" or "Cube"? They are David Hewlett films, 'Nothing" is very funny and "Cube" is more of a psychological fear driven film, but good. Sadly, I still do not have any films that Paul McGillion is in, outside of Stargate Atlantis.

Of course there is A Dog's Breakfast with my favorite guy Paul McGillion (written and directed by David Hewlett). There has not been any news about a release thus far, however, it was at the San Jose Film Feast this past weekend and there was such a demand for tickets that they added another show! So very cool!

The Weather Channel...it is supposed to be nice tomorrow and if it is I will take a day trip to the Avenue of the Giants and see some very old Redwoods and do some musing. Today, however, is cloudy and about 50 degrees.

So time to open the windows and make some more muffins....hum...I have apples, apple muffins sound good.

Peace!

C-

No comments: