PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Election Success!...a leaky mattress and the bedroom blues...and....more...rain....

Congratulations to Carl Clark!

He is re-elected for another four years to the Redondo Beach Unified School District Board! RB voters are smart! They saw through the mudslinging and lies.

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Okay....onward to a Leaky Mattress...sounds like a Harry Potter thing....OOO....side track....Harry Potter number seven is being released this July! I need someone to pre-order the book for me....I usually go to Borders by the Del Amo Mall.....Anyone...Anyone? Don't have to pay anything....just get a slip of paper.... .

Okay, back to the Leaky Mattress and the Bedroom Blues. I got in to bed last night and my behind hit the floor! So, I got up and refilled the bed and got in. It was fine....until I woke up this morning and found my behind on the floor again with half the air gone! . Oh well, there is only 3 months of school left...I guess the floor it is.

Hey, my birthday is coming up! An early birthday present... I'm kidding.

Now from the Weather Channel.... After four days of warm 60 degree weather and sunshine...Sing with me now! The rain is falling.... Anyway, it is supposed to last for the next five days (sigh). Just when I was getting over my bad mood.



Well, got to go and study for mid-terms and next week...SPRING BREAK!






Peace

C-

No comments: