PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Saturday, August 9, 2008

In Redondo....

Hi all!

Well, made it LA round 3:30ish yesterday. Every time I come here, I swear traffic is worse than it was the last time! It took me an hour to get from Sherman Oaks to the 10 freeway. It took another 20 minutes to get to Culver Blvd so I could get off the stupid 405 and take side streets. It took me about 20 minutes to get from Culver City to Redondo via the side streets.

By the way it is bloody hot and humid here! I keep forgetting that until I re-enter the area. I do have to say though the sea breeze is really nice. Yes, it is nice to be home again.

I found out that will be a family gathering of the Armenian clan next weekend...in the valley...okay, I'll repeat that....in the VALLEY, in the middle of SUMMER! oh well, you will find me indoors by the AC. He he. Despite that, it will be nice to see everyone again.

Okay, enough complaining by me. I do look forward to seeing the rest of my family and friends.

Peace! C

No comments: