PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Renelle!

A very happy 4th Birthday 
to the R litter of Paxton and Tenya 1.13.08!

Especially my beloved Renelle, her beautiful sister Raven in NJ, and to the others we sadly do not know - Rya, Raquel, Rada, Ressa, Rayanne, Roy and Rinah!


Frosty Paws and puppy cake all around!


This is where Renelle waits for me in the morning before we go out for our walk...right where I sleep!

 "Let's Go!"

 The moon this morning.

 Look at those eyes!

  Hum...what is that smell.......

Basking in the sun

Dog park - Getting to know you.......


 Heading home from the dog park

 Renelle enjoying her new bed

 Kennedy waiting for dinner with an arm under the carpet.
I made them chicken and rice for a special birthday dinner.

Renelle's Birthday cake
Peanut butter and carrots

 Ready to Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 A kiss for my girl

Happy birthday my girl.  
Hope you know how much I love you and appreciate your help!


 Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay went to look for Renelle to take her out to hurry and couldn't find her in her normal spots so I went to look for her and found her on her new bed.
I think she likes it!

 Kennedy jumped up on the couch after a fun, but exhausting day.

Renelle was still on her bed so I put her blanket on her.
I think she had a fun birthday.


Peace!
C & R

No comments: