PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Joyeux Noël, Bonne Année and La Paix!

Dear Friend, Christmas 2007

2007 has been an incredible and another difficult year, a year of firsts, a year of triumphs and a year of challenges.


Within this year of firsts I found myself thinking about my grandfathers often and I miss them very much. However, I know they are watching over me.


These times of triumphs have been incredible. I am finishing up my second semester at HSU and I am loving every minute. I have two semesters left and then I will FINALLY have my B.A.


There are several challenges on the home front, however they are being dealt with. So forgive me for not elaborating here. All I ask is that you keep my family in your prayers.


For 2008 (wow already!), I am looking into Graduate schools and summer internships/job among other things.


A Dogs Breakfast is now available on Amazon.com and I believe Netflix. It is very funny and a must have for your DVD collection…it’s in mine! Also See Grace Fly is available at www.seegracefly.com. It's a beautiful film.


I hope 2007 was a good year for you and that 2008 will be even better


X'S & O's! Constance




No comments: