PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Friday, December 29, 2006

Musing about C&W

Well, today is the last day at C&W and the SML Group. I must admit I am sad. On Wednesday after I said good-bye to Bill I sat for a moment and felt a pang within my heart, then asked myself if I was doing the right thing. Despite the momentary pang of sadness my heart was still light and I knew without a doubt that moving to Arcata and returning to school was the right thing to do.

I had a lot of fun working with everyone at the LA South Office (yes, Chris even you, how's Texas?...by the way ask Rob for my e-mail, we can chat then). It was the most fun I have had in a long time going to work. Everyone has been so kind, helpful, fun and what a pleasant atmosphere to work in!

It is strange thinking that I don't have to get up at 6:00 a.m. (not that I really got up!) to go to work and spend eight hours in an office. I'm not quite sure what I will be doing yet, but when I get there I'll let you know!

Hey, anyone have any commercial real estate needs in the southern region of Los Angeles, look up Cushman and Wakefield LA South Office....call Sinfield, Maher, Loderstedt or Smith (sorry Rob had to include Rusty), you can't go wrong!

Peace!
:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Constance,

You are in our prayers as you take your life in a new and exciting direction!
Happy New Year and God Bless.


Maggie Evans

Barbara Blundell said...

Constance -- I was on vacation your last day and didn't get to say goodbye to you. Just wanted to wish you the best in your new life direction -- I admire your courage in making the change!

Barbara