PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Homeward Bound

The drive back to Arcata on Tuesday was nice and smooth. The A/C got tired around Ukiah and couldn't turn it back on until some time after Laytonville. However, by that time it was a good 15 degrees cooler than most of the drive.

Needless to say I had one VERY happy puppy when we got home! She sniffed a little around the living room and looked up at me with very shiny happy eyes, her mouth was open with a bit of her tongue hanging out and started her Tigger dance.


Jay got her a new squirrel and tree. She loved the one she got last year and played with it so much that the tree stuffing started coming out and the squirrel's squeakers no longer work.

I tired to put a video up but it has been over 5 hours and it has not loaded, so it will have to wait.

Peace!
C & R

No comments: