PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Friday, October 16, 2009

Medieval Fair - Arcata

The Medieval Fair was to raise money for several local schools. Here Jay and I were watching a Jousting Match. It was very cool!

Here they were chopping a thing of lettuce off of a kids head,

Jay got to check out a suit of armor. Here you see the elbow and hand pieces.

Shoulder and head

My Knight in shining armor!

Can I be a Viking instead? This helmet is similar to what the Vikings wore.

Sword and shield try out.

My how far my Knight has fallen!

It was a fun couple hours, however, it was very cold and in came our first storm of the season.

Peace!
C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you two are having fun!

Arda