PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Engagement

Jay asked me to marry him! I said yes!



Here's the ring



Yes he asked me with his costume on!


He tried to get me down to the bus stop where we first met and it was not working, so he got on his knee, next to the couch were I was sitting and said, "Will you marry me?" I was stunned! I was not sure I heard him right and then I saw the ring and started hugging and kissing him. After a few minutes he reminded me that I had not actually said "Yes!" yet, so I said "YES!"

As for a date? Come on people! He bloody just asked me! However, I will say this it will literally be about a year from now.

Peace!
C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you! I'm laughing about J asking you in his costume. The ring looks beautiful...Is it sapphire?

Love,
Arda