PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Thursday, November 20, 2008

For the holidays - getting acquainted survey

1. Gift bags or wrapping paper? Both!
2. Real tree or artificial? Real! Love the smell of pine
3. When do you put up the tree? The week before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day after New Years day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes! Can't decorate the tree with out it.
6. Favorite gift as a child? The globe my daddy gave me when I was 6 years old. I still have it!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother Marlowe
8. Easiest person to buy for? My father
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Prefer mailing cards, however will email when things are tight.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Dust pan and broom from one of my Aunts.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? around October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? White Christmas
18. Travel or stay home for Christmas? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen,
20. Angel on the top of the tree or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or on Christmas morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Ice Skates/White
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Cranberry Sauce and Mash Potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas? clothes or check out my Amazon.com list
26. Who is most likely to send this back? Giggles and Dee
27. Who is least likely to send this back? Marlowe.

No comments: