PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Photo Essay/Challenge

This year I am joining my new CCI friend Wendy (she is a breeder/caretaker and puppy raiser) in this unique project: 2012 Photo Challenge (or Essay as I call it).  She has created a theme for each week of the year, you can either take a picture for every day of the year - 365 day challenge or take one picture a week.  I have opted for the one per week since this is the first time I am attempting this. In addition I am going to try my best to follow the themes Wendy posted, since some of them look very challenging.  If you have ideas on how to complete some of these themes, feel free to send me your ideas!

There are about 125 people doing this project so there are plenty of photos to see. If you want to see what everyone is doing you can click on the title of this blog or click this link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/photochallenge2012/

You can follow the group or just see what I am doing, whatever you prefer.  Although I do take lots of photos they do tend to be of Renelle and Kennedy mostly.  So this will help me branch out a bit in my photography.  Each week I will post (in this blog)  in a post all of its own my photo for that week. I will of course have a link to the group website and post my picture on there.

My equipment is a Canon Photo Shot A1100IS and quite possible a cell phone camera.

Here is this list of weekly themes:

Jan 01 New
Jan 08 Cold
Jan 15 Breakfast
Jan 22 Macro
Jan 29 Tired
Feb 05 Round
Feb 12 Love
Feb 19 Animals/Pets
Feb 26 Spirit
Mar 05 Vegetables
Mar 12 Underneath
Mar 19 Spring
Mar 26 Deep
Apr 02 Small
Apr 09 Excitement
Apr 16 Work
Apr 23 Growth
Apr 30 Trees
May 07 Wisdom
May 14 Up
May 21 Food
May 28 Temptation
Jun 04 Looking in
Jun 11 Party
Jun 18 Father
Jun 25 Swing
Jul 02 Patriotism
Jul 09 Melt
Jul 16 Family
Jul 23 Summer
Jul 30 Time
Aug 06 Water
Aug 13 Shadows
Aug 20 Peace
Aug 27 Me 
Sep 03 Sky
Sep 10 Spice
Sep 17 Favorite Place
Sep 24 Fall
Oct 01 Tools
Oct 08 Colors
Oct 15 My Neighbors
Oct 22 Pumpkin
Oct 29 Memories
Nov 05 Escape
Nov 12 Wind
Nov 19 Thankful
Nov 26 Left over
Dec 03 On the shelf
Dec 10 Smiles
Dec 17 Winter
Dec 24 Celebration
Dec 31 Age 

I hope you find this a fun and unique project to follow along with me on.  I am looking forward to it!\

Peace!
C & R

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fun challenge, Constance. I think many of those could have a dog theme to them. Vegetables makes me think of a farmer's market or grocery store.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Hugs
Jenn