PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Visit to my friend Maureen's in February

Renelle and I had a trip to CCI in Santa Rosa in mid February so Renelle could see Dr. Ruth Daniels, CCI Vet, for help with her weight issues. While we were there we stayed with our friend Maureen, who is the Breeder Caretaker (BC) for Delhi - retired, and Puppy Raiser (PR) to Delhi's daughter from her last litter Shannon. Below are some pictures of the dog's play time and the sweet pack Maureen has at home.



A view from her house.


Renelle playing with Shannon, wow Shannon has grown since October!


Mom Delhi and Daughter Shannon, they look quite a lot a like!


Shannon - Play with me!


Buster-the Alpha - I am a handsome devil and the girls just can't get enough of me.


Zastrow, Renelle, Shannon and Delhi.



Renelle and Shannon Playing outside on the Patio.


Delhi and Shannon.


Sadie


Zastrow - always pushed Renelle away so he could get petted. Look at those eyes!


The 4 playing again, while Maureen and I tried to watch TV.

Peace!
C & R

No comments: