PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Humboldt County IS at the Edge of the World.....

Hi Everyone!

Tuesday was a day that confirmed that Humboldt County IS indeed at that edge of the world.

Why?

Well, HC has only one (count one) fiber-optic cable that connects us to the outside world and on Tuesday Cal-Trans was doing some work up near Weott and severed the cable. Around 8:30 am until about 9:00 pm we were LOST!

By the wasy Lost is a great T.V. show. LOVE Michael Emerson, he plays Benjamin Linus. I actually like Ben over Jack.......

Anyway, that is way HC is at the edge of the world....sigh.....despite that, it is beautiful and a nice change from the big city.....

Anyway, got to get ready for my Mid-term....

Peace!
C-

P.S. Anyone who meets Michael Emerson...PLEASE get me an autograph and tell him I think he is a fabulous actor!

No comments: