PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Redwood musings and the Mad River


Hello from the Redwood Coast,

I've FINALLY got pictures! (Rob and Chris I've got one for you...I'll put it up in a few days)

This is Mad River Beach Back in Early February.


This is the Avenue of the Giants during Spring Break March 2007.


The Eel River


The Redwoods

These are just a few. I'll put up more later. I've got to read for Ecology!
Peace!
C-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daughter,

You've added a lot to this blog since I last saw it. Guess I've been busy.

I'm still hurrying now, but things are definitely coming together and I should have some time to catch up soon.

As you've noted, the election is over, and I'm almost finished recycling the leftover election material. The steel frames for the yard signs are the biggest problem. They don't fit in the recycle bin, so I need to bend them into smaller shapes.

Arda & I cleared the last of the personal belongings out of the Whittier house, so it can now be leased. Our living room is cluttered with boxes of 'stuff,' but we should have it all sorted and disposed of in a few days.

More later. Love.
Dad