PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Words of Wisdom

If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything.

— Rick Hansen
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
- Lousia May Alcott

Monday, February 19, 2007

One Sick Squrrel....or puppy...

Okay, maybe not that bad. But still head colds are NASTY!!!! and they suck.

So here I am wrapped in a blanket, hot steaming cup tea in my hand and a handy box of tissue...sniffling, sneezing and blowing.


Well, I got my first math exam back and as I predicted...I got a "D". So I'm miserable on top of being sick. If anything kills me, math will. Well, at least my other classes are going okay. So here is something nice.

Here is a view from Founders Hall. It was the first building built on campus and it is located at the top of the hill.

I am hoping to have some pictures soon. If the rain stops during the weekend I finish the roll.

Well, I think I will curl up now and think about getting some energy to eat.


Peace!

C-

No comments: